Superior Health and Human Services of Minnesota is a growing team that provides a variety of social services for a diverse group of individuals who need assistance to relocate from nursing care facilities. Our clients have transitional choices relating to their healthcare and housing and we help them navigate through the transition. We identify, organize, and assure appropriate services and resources are provided in the move!
- Candidate must have a 4 year degree or 2 year degree with seven years social services related experience.
- Must be able to pass a criminal back ground check.
- Must have reliable transportation with insurance.
- Candidate must have highly detailed documentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent social skills to be able to handle working with difficult clients or family members.
- Should be comfortable working hands-on with clients, transporting them to facility tours, DMV for ID’s, Social Security Office for cards or benefit statements, assist at times opening a bank accounts, finding Rep-Payee’s, guardians, potential pro-bono representation and coordinating transitional services for employee on moving day.
- Critical thinking is required in order to manage potential situations which may present themselves while working with the client, (i.e. a relative interfering with the move of the client or spousal domestic issues.)
- Professional presentation in communication with clients and agencies a must.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Compensation program includes a competitive base pay plus incentive compensation plan.
Interested individuals should submit resume with detailed work experience and salary expectations. https://www.superior-hhs.com/contact/employment/