Superior Health and Human Services of Minnesota is a growing team that provides a variety of social services for a diverse group of individuals who need assistance to relocate from nursing care facilities. Our clients have transitional choices relating to their healthcare and housing and we help them navigate through the transition. We identify, organize, and assure appropriate services and resources are provided in the move!
- Candidate must have a minimum of a High school degree
- Must have great team work skills and a positive outlook
- Motivated, friendly and able to perform repetitive tasks with professionalism and thoroughness
- Candidate must have highly detailed documentation skills
- Must have excellent communication skills by phone
- Must be able to pass a criminal back ground check
- Must be able to be efficient at internet & web searches
- Professional presentation is required
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Compensation program includes a competitive base pay plus incentive compensation plan.
Interested individuals should submit resume with detailed work experience and salary expectations. https://www.superior-hhs.com/contact/employment/